THE KUNSTLERCAST BOOK
NOW SHIPPING (U.S. Only)
$13 + tax, shipping and handling
Also at Amazon
Or Shop Indie Bookstores*
*(price varies)
For Canada, Buy Here
For all else, check online.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2017, 04:20:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
73825 Posts in 6489 Topics by 13919 Members
Latest Member: FranklynHa
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  kunstlercast.com
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Introduce Yourself (Moderator: carstars)
| | |-+  Hi From Duncan
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Hi From Duncan  (Read 11290 times)
ped xing

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2009, 06:53:21 AM »

Hello from Ventura County, CA. Enjoying the Kunstlercast immensely. Been reading Jim's blog for quite a few years, but just recently discovered the podcast. Getting caught up on all of the episodes.  Wink
fugeguy
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 03:00:05 AM »

Not many new members lately...general lull as the perception that the threat of collapse has passed?
mitchellbrown

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2010, 05:45:02 PM »

Hi,

I love the podcast.  My only request would be...more please.  Longer would be nice too.

I'm new here (long time listener, first time caller).

I'll be checking your site more thoroughly.

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Mitch Brown
wasabee

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2010, 12:54:21 AM »

Hi all, another newbie here, listened to some podcasts, read some of him, generally like the forum topics and discussion and wanted to participate!
Pete-in-Hongkong

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2010, 02:08:21 AM »

Hi Duncan,

This is the first forum I have ever joined and I am very happy to do so.  I eagerly anticipate your weekly posts with Mr Kunstler and his blog writings as well!  They are a breath of fresh air and sanity.

Firstly I'd like to thank you for your work.  I feel very lucky and grateful to have encountered the works of JH Kunstler, Colin Campbell and Richard Heinberg (to name a few of the hard working people in the area), BEFORE society unwillingly begins to simplify itself. 

Allow me to give you a bit of background information about myself.

I come from a small 200 ac  dairy farm in Canada. 

I have been working since 1995 in Japan, Switzerland, Brunei Darussalam and now Hongkong.  Since I liked travel and was restless I eventually became a teacher so that I could have some freedom to live in other countries (simultaneously avoiding serfdom in a multinational corp).  I ended up living in a rural mountain village in Japan for 3 years and a big city in Japan for another 3.  Three years in a small mountain village in Switzerland, two years in the equatorial tropics and now the megalopolis of Hong Kong.  I speak 3 languages other than English and read and write 2. 

I hope these few details can give readers/contributors an idea of who I am and where I come from when they read my posts.

Thank you.

Peter

billonions

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2010, 01:20:57 PM »

Pete, thereseems to be a lot of Canadians in Hongkong or am I just getting a wrong impression?

What now!
bjsjoel

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2010, 03:29:12 AM »

Thank for making this forum, i love listening to your podcast. Thank again.. i hope to have more enjoyable time listening to yours podcasts Smiley
Karaokevox
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2011, 02:13:47 AM »

Hi,

I like my reputation preceding my introductions.  Cool

I joined to add a feminine touch...which means I'll have a strong presence but be quiet and thoughtful most of the time!  Roll Eyes

No one can riff quite like JHK...thank God!

Cheers!

actressbyheart

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2011, 07:22:48 PM »

Hello. I'm new in the site but I think I'm gonna love it here. It's really interesting. Hoping to know you all.  Smiley
Tom33

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2012, 01:51:29 PM »

Hey Everyone, Tom from PA, returned Peace Corps volunteer and vegan who's been enjoying Jim's work and Duncan's podcasts for a quite a while. I find refuge in much of what they discuss--appreciate the likemindedness on many critical issues--and also benefit from exposure to new ideas and ways to regard things.

I'm generally not much of a forum poster or contributor, but after this week's great podcast about veganism (thanks Duncan!), I did want to jump on and post the link to the recent interview Jim did about the subject. Keep up the great work!
ugcfqe20
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2013, 05:23:41 PM »

hadde samme tatovering. Hun ene skrek at hunandre var en bitch,canada goose solaris, fordi hun mente hun hadde tatt tatoveringen f?rst. Da tokjeg tak i begge to og slengte dem ned p? puffen og truet med ? kaste dem uthvis de fortsatte. Utelivsbransjen er sykt l?ttis.

HAN HAR OFTE blitt beskyldtfor ha lav selvinnsikt,canada goose oslo. TV-opptredenene har f,canada goose norge nettbutikk?tt mange til ? spekulere i om hanburde beskyttes mot seg selv.

Hva synes foreldrene dine om eksponeringen?

? Moren minsynes det er hysterisk morsomt, hun forteller alle vennene sine at jeg er p?TV. De har selvf?lgelig ogs? kritiske meninger, men vet at det ikke nytter ?diskutere med meg. Jeg styrer mitt eget show.

Tror du folk ler med deg eller av deg?

?? Det ersikkert noen som synes jeg er helt kuk i huet, men jeg tror de fleste skj?nnerat det er k?dd, og synes det jeg gj?r er morsomt. For meg spiller det ingenrolle om folk ler av eller med, jeg elsker oppmerksomheten uansett. Jeg haralltid likt ? v?re i sentrum, og elsker at folk vet hvem jeg er. ? bli kjentgir meg en mestringsf?lelse.

? Haters make me famous, lovers ?st?ttermeg opp!

klarer en 3-dagers turn up-runde. For

Kommer dere til

men som aldri har v

Siden du ble s

s regiss

lese denne hovedpersonensapati for omtrent hva som helst som foreg
strjohn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2013, 03:35:07 PM »

Hi all . I'm new here to . Mt name is John and I love this book .
ClintonRap

?????????????.??

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2017, 04:02:00 AM »

HuhHuh?? HuhHuh?
www.imp-mebeli.ru
----------

joelle11

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2017, 06:17:22 AM »

Five Steps by Joelle Paris : Love Eyes, Good Day, Good Night, Rescue Me & Wash Away.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://joelleparis.com/shop/five-steps

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: