THE KUNSTLERCAST BOOK
NOW SHIPPING (U.S. Only)
$13 + tax, shipping and handling
Also at Amazon
Or Shop Indie Bookstores*
*(price varies)
For Canada, Buy Here
For all else, check online.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 25, 2017, 07:42:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
73872 Posts in 6764 Topics by 14215 Members
Latest Member: MindiBeringer
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  kunstlercast.com
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Discuss Show Topics (Moderator: carstars)
| | |-+  Discuss - KUNSTLERCAST #240– NOBODY KNOWS WHAT GOD LOOKS LIKE
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Discuss - KUNSTLERCAST #240– NOBODY KNOWS WHAT GOD LOOKS LIKE  (Read 982 times)
carstars
Global Moderator

8 cords wood, 9,999 KWH, 8,999 Miles driving

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2013, 03:43:52 PM »

KUNSTLERCAST #240– NOBODY KNOWS WHAT GOD LOOKS LIKE

.-- .-.. --... -... -.. ---
Cedar

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 03:03:34 PM »

The picture of god was funny. Of course I say god is pictured in every window.
I suppose some windows picture hell.

Well, most early immigrants came to USA here FOR the land but only a hand full of assholes got rich from its destruction, largely as a political act. For some reason the masses idolize assholes and I think that has a lot to do with movies and tv which filled peoples head with delusions of grandeur.

Oh no no. The final layer of the Ponzi scheme is NOT the housing bust. There is that little $200T of pub and private debt and government unfunded liabilities to deal with. I suppose Mr.Orrs regular interjection of popular conspiracy theories plays well at the frat boy keggers and women’s socials.

Oh, walmart loves sustainability. They want to be right on the edge of sustainability so people can get all their sustainability supplies from them.

Looking at Oberlin, OH on gmap… looks a little like my home town. My home town was a perfect square with the business at the center. Oberlin is rather haphazard, must been a lot of fighting over the boundaries over the years. Maybe that’s Olerlin trying to establish its green belt? Seeing Oberlin’s proximity to Cleveland makes me think Olberlin is already a result of many do-gooders projects imposing their will and finances on the quaint little town. Obviously Oberlin had a rail road that is now a bike path. The industrial park looks to be situated near the track but I see no evidence there were ever side tracks.

There is no sustainability plan without population control and sewage management. Plumbers will rule TLE.

I wish I had a nickel for every time I heard “comprehensive plan”.  Without an emergency I don’t know how to get the public in tune, onboard and in-charge of their part of the whole. Facisim in the name of compassion is certainly one approach. Building a model others will admire is another.

Good luck.

On the other hand... we could take the remaining resources and try to create a comfortable, enjoyable, naturally sustainable low energy consuming world unaffected by shortages or economic swings.
faraway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 04:35:51 PM »

Very good podcast. They keep getting better, more professional.
This one I'll have to listen to another time there was so much good stuff in there.
I need to take some notes

You can have my Cheezedoodles ® when you pry them from my bright orange fingers.
alanbruce

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 07:01:10 AM »

The God has no image or looks. God is everywhere. It is our faith that we describe the God's image and imagine that God might be looks likes that.
But in actual nobody really knows the look of God.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: